February 15, 2006

Dust Your Fingers Off. Vote!

I'm looking to buy a new pair of white shoes. Please help me pick; I'm also open to other suggestions. They would be worn while walking to the store, working the scoreboard at High School basketball games, and driving to Chicago. The nominees are:

1. The Saucony Kilkenny XC Flat
Pros: I could play pick-up dodgeball in them, under $50
Cons: Is there a vague South Park reference in the name?

2. The Steve Madden Stryker
Pros: Classy and athletic look, I used to play striker in soccer
Cons: $80, who spells stryker with a 'y' anyway?

3. Adidas Originals Country II
Pros: The green leather color adds some spice but doesn't overpower
Cons: Is this one of those retro styles that never really comes back?

Add a comment; tell me what you think. Full Disclosure: Gender, age, and sexuality will add to or detract from the weight of your suggestion. Thanks for the help.